Friday, October 5, 2012

Review Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink


I dislike take my prenatal vitamin pills due to the fact that they are big. I don’t look forward to them, I dread taking them, and I spend the day thinking should I take them. I also try the chewables and still dislike them. I take them because I have to, because it is the best thing for the health of my baby and I.

Learn more about Premama prenatal drink mixI received Premama’s Prenatal Vitamin Drink to review at a time when I was thinking of stopping my prenatal vitamins (not good). I receive an email from MomSelect to review the Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink and I couldn't resist the offer. Since it was a drink with DHA, I decide to try it.


Easy-To-Take Prenatal Supplement PowderSimilar to the stir-in individual drink options, Premama comes in individual packets for each day.  No need to measure the amount you need to put in.  Make yourself a glass of juice, cut the top of the package, pour in, and stir. I mixed mine in a variety of juices (grape, fruit punch, etc).


Please visit Premama to receive product samples or more information on this amazing alternative to taking your prenatal vitamins.
I am not a doctor, a nurse, or a medical professional in any way and strongly encourage you to consult your own doctor before making your decision.

Key ingredients include

  • Biotin: May help support embryo growth*1
  • B Vitamins: Help provide energy* 
  • DHA Omega-3 fatty acid: Suggested to support fetal cognitive development and protection against postpartum depression*2,3
  • Vitamin D3: Supports mom and baby's bone health*
  • Proprietary Iron blend: Can help lower the risk of preterm birth and low birth-weight; gentle on the system*4
  • Coenzyme Q10: May help protect against preeclampsia during pregnancy*5
  • Choline: Used, along with folic acid, to help further protect against neural tube defects*6
  • Ginger Root: Helps with nausea relief*7
  • Folic Acid: Clinically proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%*8,9

*DisclaimerI was given complimentary Premama vitamins for the purpose of facilitating my review. No monetary compensation was given. All opinions expressed herein are unbiased and not influenced by the developing company or its affiliates in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment